What Is Adventure Travel?
At BAREfit Adventure Training, our one-of-a-kind training program gives clients the edge they need to make the world their playground. For several years we've seen incredible transformations taking place. Through Adventure Travel, we run Field Day Trips, focused on destinations within 100 miles of our gym. Some of these destinations are very familiar, and others will be on private land or spaces otherwise inaccessible to public. We cover a lot of distance for primal movement inspired, adventure challenges, incorporating all of the natural elements around us. Add in a yoga session, coffee, food, and other offerings included, + some location specific workshops, and you can see how hard we're working to make sure these are some of the most fun and healthy memory making journeys of your life. Join us and you won't regret it.
Deets On Our September 2017 Field Day
Date + Location + Time
- Saturday September 2, 2017
- Falls Of The Ohio State Park
- Arrive @ 9:00AM
- Meet @ Visitor Center
- Event Ends @ 3:30PM
Community + Adventure + Fitness
- Yoga Session With Anne Deeb, R-HYI
- Bike Tuneup Workshop (Taught By Capt. Curtis)
- Cycling Quest (Led By BAREfit Coaches)
(Bring Your Own Bike)
- Primal Movement Fitness: Features Trail Run + Natural Movement WORKout (Coached By Capt. Curtis)
- Community Chill @ Flat 12 BIERWERKS JEFFERSONVILLE
Food & Refreshments Provided
$25 PER TICKET
CLICK "REGISTER" LINK BELOW & RESERVE YOUR SPOT
9:00AM: Meet & Greet + Coffee + Donuts
9:30AM: Yoga Flow Session
10:30AM: Bike Tuneup Workshop
11:15AM: Cycling Quest
12:30PM: End Quest
1:30PM: Primal Movement Fitness
2:30PM: Ales & Chill @ Flat 12 Bierwerks
3:30PM: Official Peace Out (But You Can Stay & Drink Beer As Long As You Want To)
PLUS: ALL TRAVELERS WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN SWEET PRIZES FROM GREAT FLOOD BREWING CO. & WEIGHTLESS FLOAT CENTER
Things To Know:
- BRING YOUR OWN BIKE
- Don't Have A Bike? You Can Rent One From These Folks.
- Only 25 Spots Available: Register Quick To Assure A Spot.
- Things To Bring: Water, Bag Lunch (Optional), Basic First Aid, Extra Snacks, Bug Repellent, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Good Tidings, More Friends (But Make Sure They Register Too).
Note On Lunch: If You'd Rather Not Bring A Lunch, There Are A Few Eateries Close To The Falls. We're Taking An Hour Break To Give Enough Time To Those Who Choose To Go Outside Park For Lunch.
- What To Wear: Comfortable Workout Clothes (You Will Be Running, Jumping, Crawling, Carrying, Climbing, Hiking, & More)
- Footwear: Minimalist Shoes/Sandals Or Running/Hiking Shoes Will Be Best (You Will Encounter Dirt, Mud, Rocks, & Water)
- Email Any Other Questions To firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: What Kind Of Shape Do I Need To Be In? A: You will be doing 3 workouts during this event. A Yoga session, an hour bike ride @ moderate pace, and a natural movement functional workout. Most active people who exercise frequently will find this challenging but not completely exhausting, and you will be encouraged to always go @ your own pace. That said, if the idea of 3 workouts in a day seems like too much for you at this time, we would encourage you to not participate. Only those with doctor's permission for exercise and confidence in their fitness level should join in this event.
- Q: What If I Can't Stay For Full Event? A: If you need to leave prior to the hangout time @ Flat 12, or even before the Primal Fitness Workout, that is totally up to you. However, we ask that you please plan on joining in on at least 2 out of 3 stages of the event?
- Q: Can I Bring My Underage Family Member? A: This event is for people ages 21 and over.