June 14, 2017 - July 19, 2017
High School Sports Performance Training @ BAREfit
1217 Logan St. | Louisville, KY. 40204 | 502.509.9762
- Program Designed For: High School Rugby, Football, & Wrestling Athletes
- 2x Sessions Per Week For 6 Consecutive Weeks
- Wed & Sat @ 2:30PM
- 60 Minute Sessions
- Focus On Agility, Mobility, Adaptability, & Overall Capability. Primal Movement Patterns, High Intensity Power Lifting, & Skills Development
- Coached By Anthony Doung, BAREfit Adventure Trainer + Standout Rugby Player @ Bellarmine University
Athlete Requirements + Investment
- Ages: 14-18
- Must Have Doctor's Medical Clearance + Parental Consent Waiver
- Must Be Currently On High School Team Or Trying Out In Fall Or Spring 17-18
- Must Follow Gym Rules @ All Times
- Must Bring Towel, Water Bottle, + Be Prepared To Take Notes
- Will Be Given Some Additional Exercise Instruction To Be Completed As Homework
- PROGRAM FEE: $149
- Breaks Down To $12.41 Per Session
- Foundation Power Warmup | 3 Dynamic Lifts
- 30 Minute Station-Based Adventure Training WORKout
- 10 Minute Mobility Flow Burnout
- Yoga Stretching Cool Down
- Class Dismissed
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Receive Welcome Email
Step 3: Orientation Day Will Be Sunday 06.11.17 @ 2:30PM. Will Discuss Course Curriculum & Practice Basic Movements.
Step 4: First Session On 06.14.17
Q: What Is Coach Anthony's Background?
A: Anthony is in his 3rd year @ Bellarmine majoring in Exercise Science. He will be graduating with a Bachelor Of Exercise Science. Additionally he's underwent course training as a BAREfit Adventure Coach, where he trains a variety of clients each week. He is also a Rugby athlete and founder of Bellarmine's Rugby program.
Q: Should parents be onsite during training?
A: That's up to you, we would encourage you to hang out and watch if you'd like. Students without their own transportation will need to be dropped off and picked up if parents choose not to stay. Students will no be allowed to leave building without being picked up unless they drove themselves or are over 18.
Q: Is this training safe?
A: All exercise comes with risks. The most risky part of most exercise is the cardiovascular risk. That is why we require a doctor's release. Beyond that, BAREfit has created a program based around injury avoidance through primal movement exercise. This is not a fast-paced, max weight excursion program. Rather we are focused on sustainable strength training, specifically emphasizing mobility, agility, adaptability, and overall athletic capability. We put safety first for all of our clients.
Q: Is my student required to attend all 12 sessions?
A: We would encourage 100% attendance, but we understand schedules may not fit every single time. Therefore this is up to you, but if you can't make at least 8 of the 12 this may not be the best fit. We intend to make each session count.
Q: Is this ONLY for rugby, football, and wrestling?
A: We've designed the program to condition for these sports. However, if you are interested and your student is involved in another sport, send us an email to discuss: email@example.com
Q: I would love to do this, but schedule doesn't work? Do you have other programs for high school students/athletes?
A: Personal training is offered for anyone 14+ with permission from parent/guardian.